There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

The News Reporter ~ My Stories and Adventures

...I woke up in my treehouse on an early Wednesday morning. Tommorow, the next issue of the Club Penguin Times would be posted! I needed to find some news, and quick! I slowly got dressed into my work clothes and took my camera down town...
I waddled around until I met the friendly giant! I asked him if he had seen anything interesting but he hadn't. I could hear lots of noises coming from the Town, so I waddled through the trees to find out what was going on...
...My eyesight wasn't the best, so I couldn't really see what was going on. I kept on bumping into things and hearing loud noises. Eventually, I arrived at the Club Penguin Times office. I sat at my desk and read the reports to find out anything interesting, but nothing caught my attention. I had arrived early, to get the best gossip, but so far things didn't seem too good...
...I decided to take a stroll to the Plaza and see if there was anything about the Pizza Parlor or the Police Station. I was sure that there had been a robbery at the Pizza Parlor, but I couldn't see anything! Just three platforms and a tiny whole in the wall, there was surely no robbery here!
...I waddled over to the Docks to see if the meteor had changed, but it still looked the same. I wondered if the citizens of Club Penguin would remove the metoer, this was the thing that started all the fighting! I couldn't tell the newspaper that, it involved the protobot and that was about the EPF. It was such a good story though, I was very tempted...
...But I knew that I shouldn't do it. After all, the EPF was trying to stop this chaos; if I told the secret, everybody would go crazy! I started to waddle back to my office and tell Aunt Arctic that I hadn't found any good news, when something hit me. Was it a snowball? I ignored it, feeling to upset to do anything when this strange object hit me again. I was confused, but then it hit me again. I realised it was not just a snowball, it was a powerful snowball!
...I noticed that it was me who made the power snowball! This must mean, I was truly meant to be a Super Villain. I decided to quit my job and join the Super Villains. I was very succesful, but sometimes the heroes beat us, but it was better than being stuck up in an office all day, reading reports, finding no information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!