There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

The Magnificent Tree ~ My Stories and Adventures

I have created a new story, about my puffles and myself. We have found a magical tree and I am keeping it in my igloo, there's only one problem. The puffles are trying there best to destory it! I've got to stop them, but I have no idea how :)
I've been so busy lately, that I haven't blogged for a whole weekend! I have been very busy defeating dragons and waddling around having fun that I forgot to visit my puffles. This means that they have had no food to eat at all! Look, I have got 2 messages from my puffles :)

...Oh no! They have had no food to eat, so they must of decided to eat all the leaves from my tree! What a shame, it was blooming very nicely. I guess I will have to wait until summer...
 ...WAIT! I left MORE plants out, my beanstalk looks terrible! I shouldn't of left my puffles for this long.
To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!