There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Club Penguin May 2012 Penguin Style Catalog

...The latest styles have arrived! Club Penguin is going totally medival, check out these awesome fashions in the new and updated catalog...
...Two NEW Backgrounds for your playercard!
 ...These new and exciting fashions are sure to protect you from the dragons! Look at that beautiful princess outfit...
 A knight needs his armour! Get yours on this page of the Penguin Style...
 ...I think I remember that outfit, it was from the Festival Of Flight!
 Penguins At Work are ready! Put this outfit and press the D button to peform the special dance. I hope Club Penguin brings a NEW penguins at work item soon.
 ...There's a total of 23 new hoodies! Mix and Match and create new styles.
...I love this catalog and now I am certainly prepared for the new quest...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!