There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Club Penguin Magazine Issue #3

Hey penguins, this is Penguiin23, I’m blogging since Echo006 is taking a blog break, anyways have you heard about the issue #3 of the Club Penguin Magazine! It's PACKED with fun and games and it is out NOW! Here's what the cover looks like:
It looks like it is a secret agent special! If you live in the UK are you going to buy it? Let me know leaving your comments!

1 comment:

  1. AARGH I REALLY WANT TO READ IT BUT I DON'T LIVE IN THE UK!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!