There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Spy Phone Message from Rookie

I almost got eaten by an orange puffle! Wow, they really are hungry puffles! Anyway, I heard a buzzing noise from my Spy Phone. Don't know what that means, but I'm about to find out...
"Hey! If you rearrange the letters in 'Box Dimension' you can spell 'BeD mix onions'! I'm not sure what that means, but it sounds delicious!"
Rookie is constantly sending Spy Phone messages that don't mean anything! Seriously, I really don't think he should organise any more parties or even know about the EPF! He literally told EVERYBODY in the Club Penguin Times! Naughty Rookie!

2 comments:

  1. Cool tracker! I now have one too, plus your're on my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude reply on my blog when can we do the Woddylan Show?

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!