There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Field-Op #65

While lifting some more crates onto the island, I noticed that Gary had alerted me to meet him at the Command Room. Its time for this weeks field-op!

Gary alerted me about something very strange. "The signal we intercepted a few weeks ago is very strange. I believe it says, "Don't stand still," over and over. We should do one last sweep of the island. Look for signals near the water. I have a bad feeling..."
Uh oh! Gary is worried! Why can't we stand still? Time will tell! I was searching and I found a good spot of water down by the rocks at the cove...
 Signal Detected! Break the code! Scan symbols to find the right combination!
Green = symbol is correct
Yellow = symbol is in the wrong spot
Red + symbol is wrong
 Look closely at the image below. Instead of trying random codes just do the same for every single row. After you have tested four rows you should find your code!
Rookie will tell us an important peice of information! "Hey Agent! Good job catching the signal! It definitely sounds like crab clicking to me, so I should be able to translate it. It DOES sound kinda funny though... Like the clicks are slower and louder. I wonder if crabs have accents?"
Thats it for this week! Check back next week when the island is underwater...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!